Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Need a rest weekend!

Dear Expert Answer,

I got married last year and have been having a very good time with my wife. My job is too hard
to have enough rest on weekdays. Nowadays I go to work at 6:00 AM and go back home at 12:00 PM.
So, just I want to do on the weekend is to relax.
But every weekend, my wife suggests going out or sometimes says, "Let's have dinner with my
family!" I'm not willing to do that because it makes me more tired and ruins my job performance the next week.
Should I do as her request? Do you have any good ideas?


--Mr. Husband

2 comments:

  1. Wow... It is a big problem.
    You need to talk with your wife.
    I think that she didn't understand this situation.
    I wish your good result.
    Dr. high tech

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Mr. Husband.
    I know that it is a bad situation.
    But if you want to be a good head of household, you need to have time for your family.
    So, you should go out with your family.
    Mr. Flipflopchanel.

    ReplyDelete