Dear Expert Answers,
I'm a high school student and scared of my mother.
She gave me 6:00 PM curfew as a punishment because my recent score in a regular exam was below average. Not only the curfew. She kicked and punched me, finally I passed out.
And when I broke the curfew, she beat me with an iron pipe. I have many scars on my body. I'm not allowed to express my feelings. If I disobey her, I will be killed.
I have no one to consult with. I'm bullied by classmates and there is no one at home except for mother. My father passed away last year.
I want to be happy as other people. What should I do first?
--Slave in Boston
Oh... home education is really important to relate to other people.
ReplyDeleteBut you weren't educated that.
think carefully about your problem and difference from others.
I'm sorry to hear that
Dr. High tech