Dear Expert Answers,
I am a high school student, and have
difficulty having in depth conversation with classmates. I’m abnormally shy. Even if other
classmates (especially girls) just speak to me, it makes me blush. I worry about what others think
of me.
During break or lunch time, I am always alone. Some classmates speak to me, but I can’t express my feelings well. I don't know what I should talk about, so I just say, ”Yes,” and look away.
During break or lunch time, I am always alone. Some classmates speak to me, but I can’t express my feelings well. I don't know what I should talk about, so I just say, ”Yes,” and look away.
Nowadays they don’t speak to me.
Maybe they understand my personality. But I want to build good relationships with them and
enjoy high school life. I want to change myself.
What should I do? Any thoughts on how
to work this out?
--Blushing in Boston
Dear Blushing,
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't worry about what other people think and live your life. You should be brave and have confidence, and everything will change.
-Dr. Luv at Expert Answers
You should attend the OISE school.
ReplyDeleteHi, Mr. Blushing.
ReplyDeleteYou should be what you are, and not what others want you to be.
So, try talk more with your partners.
Mr. Flipflopchanel.