Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Misunderstood

Hi Expert Answers,

I have a good relationship with my wife and son. Every weekend my wife, son and I used to go shopping, eat and watch a movie. However, since four weeks ago, I have been very busy, because our company was taken over by a larger company.

My wife is angry because I don't have time on the weekend. I explained to her that we need more money for bills and my job is very important, but she doesn't understand. She wants me to quit, but of course I need a job.

I feel guilty about the situation, but I'm really busy. What can I do?

--- Misunderstood

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have any time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mr. Misunderstood.

    I understand you, you should have at least one of the week for a date with your wife, because women like attention.
    Good luck.

    Mr. Flipflopchanel.

    ReplyDelete