Dear Expert Answers,
I'm in trouble with my daughter who is 4 years old and a cute girl. She is talking to my wife happily but she doesn't want to talk to me. I was shocked she didn't kiss and hug me yesterday.
I went on business trip all last month and didn't call my family. I wonder if that was the root of this case.
I have been taking care of my daughter since her birth. Every weekend we would go to a park, shopping and the movie theater. We had a good relationship. She had used to love talking to me about her friends, kindergarten and her the favorite things sitting on my lap every night.
What should I do?
- Sad Father in Philadelphia
You should try to listen your daughter's activity everyday.
ReplyDeleteHello, Sad Father.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good relationship with your daughter, It's much easy.
So you should talk to her, because kids have a lot of secrets.
Mr. Flipflopchanel.