Dear Expert Answer,
Last month I changed my job. Since then I have been working all through the night. But my wife works in the day time. When I get up in the evening and I wash my face, brush my teeth and eat breakfast, she comes home tired. She cooks her dinner and has it alone. I go to the office and work till six a.m. and go back home tired. When I arrive home, she goes to her office.
We are staying in the same house and using the same bathroom as a couple. But recently I think we are like inmates in university. And I also feel our relationship is getting worse day by day.
We need a lot of money, because we have a lot of loans. I can earn a lot of salary with my current job.
Could you give me some advice?
Sad couple like a coin
It is serious problem.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about how much your debt is.
But I want to talk this.
Family is more important than money.
I wish that your finance go better.
Dr. High tech
Hi, Mr. High Tech.
ReplyDeleteI can see your situation, and I skied for me, why the men work hard to make a lot of many?
1- Money doesn't go back in time;
2- Money can make someone happy, but it can't buy happiness;
3- Money can't buy a life.
So, my friend pay attention to your wife, she is more important than your job, however, to be happy with your Diamond.
Mr. Flipflopchanel.