Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Big Boss in office, Employee in my house

Hi Expert Answers*

I have _____ a good relationship with my girlfriend for one year, I'm 33 years old and she's 24 years old. We have a tiny dog and small an apartment in downtown. Currently, I have an important position in my company, I'm _____ big boss. However, since two month ago, I have been a big problem, because my girlfriend when I arrive an apartment, she every time says _____ me please I need to go shopping, I need to go visit a my mother, I need to clean a house, I need..................... all ___ time she is demanding __ me, she is my big boss. I'm tired the this situation................ I'm very afraid. What can you to???

 –---- Big Boss in office, Employee in my house

Dear Big Boss,

Thank you for your post. Please consider my corrections:

  1. I've put a * where you're missing punctuation.
  2. I've added a _____ where you're missing a word.
  3. Problems of word choice are highlighted in red.
  4. Unnecessary words are crossed out.
  5. Punctuation problems are highlighted in pink.
  6. Problems of capitalization are highlighted in blue.
Let me know if you have any questions!

Kate

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sensitive problem.
    In my opinion, this relation is not good.
    you should have conversation about this problem carefully
    Good luck~
    Dr. High tech

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Mr. Big Boss.
    You must have rules in your house, I'm sorry but your house looks like a jungle where the lioness is that dictates the rules.
    So my friend, you should change it.

    Mr. Flipflopchanel.

    ReplyDelete